Tuesday 2 January 2024

Happy New Year

Oh my gosh it's lovely to see you 2024. I hope all of you out there had a fab Christmas and New Year's Eve and got everything you wished for. After a run of five shows between December 27th and the 31st I'm taking off just a couple of days before heading down to London to see friends and family, as well as closing the show at The Freedom Fridge in Kentish Town whilst I'm down there. Always busy.

This year things are already looking pretty nifty with all sorts of events planned. I'm co-hosting fabulous new comedy night, Bring Me To Queers, with Auntie Ginger at both Bar Pop in Manchester and Funnyboyz in Liverpool. I'm also overseeing things at The Three Puns at The Three Tuns in Sheffield every-other Wednesday. And I'm also back from Feb onwards every Sunday at The Bull's Head in Sale with more disco and games. Add to that plenty of Absolutely Dabulous Bingo's, Bop & Bingo's, party nights and - of course - a brand new pair of festival shows it's all go go go!

If you'd like me to come and see you this year do drop me a line and I'll see if I can make it to wherever you are. At the end of the day, I can only do this because you want me to and I love each and every fan, follower or friend who helps me do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bring Me To Queers - The Podcast

It's competition season and, between all the bingo, comedy shows, and festival show rehearsals, I have landed myself in the finals of ...