Monday 16 September 2024

September Update

I'm back from Edinburgh Fringe but there's been no let up on when it comes to shows. After performing 22 days out of 25 throughout August I was back on the bingo within days of returning to Glossop!

The fringe itself was fab of course. So many lovely audiences came to Social Calendar Girl, Dumbgenz & Dragqueenz and Drag-A-Do - and I have the reviews to prove it! Nothing from the "official" press but when you don't have thousands to throw down the PR well you know you're going to be doing it soley for the people. And people, I love you!

Last weekend I found myself in York hosting a ladies' night (photo from the backstage) with actual strippers. Which was a first. I now know more about penis pumps than I ever think I ever need to!

I'm now booked every Friday and Saturday to the end of the year (and plenty of comedy nights jumping in those midweek gaps too) so if you want me you'll need to book for 2025. The diary is now open. Find details on the Socials / Booking link on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

September Update

I'm back from Edinburgh Fringe but there's been no let up on when it comes to shows. After performing 22 days out of 25 throughout A...