Sunday 13 December 2020

Let's Get Quizzical!

Hi Guys, lovely to see you again! Well what can I say except WHAT A WEEK! Yes, it's been all go for me in the run up to Chrimbo (and I have been running, got to keep FIT Angela!)

Earlier this week I was in the studio (Bedroom 2) with my green screen and iPhone shooting classy cuts advertising Bonkers Bingo's Christmas special and my own VERY SUCCESSFUL quiz night! I raided my wardrobe for the appropriate looks but in the end just found everything looked better wrapped up in christmas lights or with my own designer alice band with a polystyrene robin sellotaped to it. BE CREATIVE PEOPLE! It's all about the sticky backed plastic, the only blue I do is Blue Peter.

Speaking of all things homemade, Annie and I were back on the world why web with Angela Bra's Bonkers Quiz Night on Saturday. We had some lovely guests on the stream who brought their wit, wisdom and - in one case - a unicorn head on a stick. He didn't say much, apparently he was A LITTLE HORSE! Oh yes, Christmas cracker jokes are on me.

So we had a right good time with our guests and all the viewers at home. There was a rousing tribute to Babs Windsor, including the little known fact that she predicted Lockdown 2020 four years ago when she was on East Enders shouting GET OUT OF MY PUB! Link HERE.

Oh I miss the pub. All I Want For Christmas Is 'Spoons - which, as it happens, is my little Christmas number on Youtube with now over 500 views. If you've given it a like and a share THANKYOU! Sharing is caring, unless the caring is in a care home where sharing is to be very much discouraged.

So what's happening this week? Well I'm on The Big Gay Comedy Show on Wednesday, check my FB wall for details of that on the day if you want to hear me LIVE in CONCERT! Otherwise, it's a little rest for me before the Christmas specials kick in.

Join my Instagram. It's lonely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bring Me To Queers - The Podcast

It's competition season and, between all the bingo, comedy shows, and festival show rehearsals, I have landed myself in the finals of ...