Sunday 27 December 2020

Well Seasoned Greetings

Happy holidays everyone, I hope you've had an AMAZING Christmas! Well, as good as you can do stuck at home with the same bubble you've been enjoying all year. Still, bubbles deserve bubbly so Annie and I have been breaking open the reasonably priced M&S Champagne and microwaving the turkey crown. Birds eating a bird whilst effectively doing bird is one bird too many probably but that didn't stop us topping it off with the Birds custard on the mince pies. Trouble in the bubble, tummy rumbles from the crumble.

So, apart from making merry with the sherry, it's been another busy week. I KNOW! I don't stop. No, no no. On Christmas Day the Bonkers Christmas Cracker aired on Facebook with contributions from DJs, comedians, singers and those relentlessly upbeat Britain's Got Talent finalists, Sign Along With Us. Plus there was me introducing it all and then reading my very sophisticated poem for 2020 in the middle. Yes, I sometimes do poetry - or as I call it - songwriting for people who can't be bothered to learn an instrument. Anyway, it's whole hour and bit and you can watch it HERE.

On Boxing Day Annie and I hosted our quz night as usual at 9pm, which gave us about an hour to prepare after rolling out of bed. It went pretty well with hundreds of people watching live and many more watching afterwards and pushing us past the thousand mark. Our good friend Andy Onions joined us live and we tried out some fancy computer graphics. Which turned out to be a bad idea so we won't be doing that again. The chat stream was buzzing and Annie's Pop Up Pirate round was naughtical but nice. My glitzy dress came from Ebay for just £4.50. WHAT A BARGAIN I KNOW! Watch the show HERE.

What else? Well, All I Want For Christmas Is Spoons did nearly as well as that rude song about Bozza that charted at no.5 this week (RUDE!) Last time I checked it was at 883 views so a thousand isn't out of the question by the end of next week. If you've still not bothered you, should go and watch it now for a little sing-a-long. Remember to give it a thumbs up. WATCH HERE!

Annie asked me what new year's resolution was yesterday. I said HD thanks to the new telly I've bought. I don't think that's what she meant. I'll work on those this week. So should you and we can all share next time.

For the while remember to join all my socials. I'll do the same for you if you ask nicely.

* Instagram * Facebook * Youtube *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bring Me To Queers - The Podcast

It's competition season and, between all the bingo, comedy shows, and festival show rehearsals, I have landed myself in the finals of ...