Sunday 31 January 2021

Doube Trouble and a Youtube Bubble

Oh WOW guys, thanks for checking in with me again. This week has been completely INSANE in the MAINFRAME! First I’ve got to tell you all about my back-to-back gigs this weekend and then how my Youtube content has found it’s algo-rhythm.

So, first this week let me tell you about my live online adventures. After indulging in a little more home hairdressing my properly blonde bonce was back in time for Wyatt Shark’s Comedy Livestream at 7.30 on Saturday night. Poor Wyatt was having tech-mares and we started fifteen minutes late. Or by London open mic conventions, on time. I followed some solidly lovely stand-ups (and some lengthy tech-related pauses between each set just to, y’know, build the TENSION) to headline the show. I got the stream bubbling, involving the other acts in plenty of squirting, waving and rocking out. If you want to see it you can. It’s here!

Straight after that I crossed the streams and finished off the night for Pick N Mix Cabaret. It was a live Zoom audience who were well up for it and we PARTIED HARD! In-between all the partying a nice little bunch of viewers left me some lovely comments, which I’ll display here. The other acts I saw were great too. No link as it was a LIVE EXCLUSIVE. Next time, click that link and register for your tickets just like my dad did. LEGENNNNNND!

Away from live gigs Youtube got all excitable for my latest videos. My home yoga tribute has passed 1,000 views and the latest quiz night, which I host with my mate Annie Sup, added an extra 245 views to the thousand odd on Facebook. Takes the string out of having 23 followers on TikTok. Come on, sign up and start following me. COME ON!

I'm also hosting the February edition of Anything Goes Online. Watch the whole show here.

This week I’m writing questions ready for the quiz next Saturday and I’ll also be writing some more jokes for the TikTokkers to ignore. WHOOP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bring Me To Queers - The Podcast

It's competition season and, between all the bingo, comedy shows, and festival show rehearsals, I have landed myself in the finals of ...