Sunday 7 February 2021

Tik, Tik, Tik Tok, Zoom!

WHOOP! Hey everyone, it's sooooo nice to see you back here again for another of my weekly updates. This week, things have been OFF THE HOOK like a landline that gets too many nuisance calls. Here's a little air-kiss to all of you my fans, whoever you are!

Remember to keep your mask on though, it's not just my laughter that could be contagious.

First things first. Yes, this time last week I was having a bit of a 'mare about my TikTok following of 23. This week the ticks have come into tock with 252 random people I don't know now keen enough on me that they want to see what I post next. WHOOPx2!

  Why? Well I'm a comedy genius obviously and people like 'Tik Toker', 'gazer of shoes' and 'Cool guy' knew it too and started tagging their mates into my post. Before you could say "don't knock the table!" viewers fell into my profile like dominoes. 

From the screengrab you can see there's some work to do on all the other posts but let's stick with the positive for now. I've made another nine videos to spin out over the next few weeks so make sure you're following me on TikTok, Instagram AND (not or) Facebook.

Last night Annie Sup and I were hosting our pub quiz gameshow once again, this time with special guests Charlotte Wynroe, Tom Short & Rhiannon and Andy Onions. Our camera actually came out quite nice this time so we don't look like we're transmitting from a Nokia in 2003. The music round's theme was songs with the word 'baby' in the title and in the final round, "Hair of the Dog?", everyone had to guess if the hair being displayed belonged to a dog or not. You can play along too here!

Anything else to report. ABSOLUTELY! I'm performing the first "work in progress" of my 2021 festival show, 'At Home With Miss Angela Bra', in two Friday's time on Zoom courtesy of the leader of Laughter Republic, President Obonjo. I'll probably be checking my notes throughout but if you'd like to witness the magic of developing a show (and plenty of jokes that won't make it to the final production) just drop me a message on one of my socials. It's forty minutes long and free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bring Me To Queers - The Podcast

It's competition season and, between all the bingo, comedy shows, and festival show rehearsals, I have landed myself in the finals of ...