Sunday 17 January 2021

Cry Me A Livestream

HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE, lovely to see you again! How have you been? With the vaccine numbers, and vaccinators, shooting up all over the country maybe we will get a sociable summer after all! I’ve got all my fingers and toes crossed for that – which pretty easy for me as my heels keep my toes more or less permanently in that position.

For the while though it’s an online life for me. I’ve been eeking out my little joke videos on TikTok regularly and have even found some of my favourite comedians on there now. Gatis Kandis is still alive and taking his printer for a walk, Andy Storey is playing with filters and Tom Little is having it large. AMAZING! Between the people wiggling around, attempts at singing and toddlers running into things there’s actually some top quality stuff to watch. Subscribe to my profile with this link https://www.tiktok.com/@missangelabra - and if you haven’t got one then make one!

Next Saturday (Jan 23rd) is quiz night for me and Annie once again. We’ve got some super celeb guests on as usual to keep you amused - and in good company if you’re only playing with yourself. First up we’ve got the meme king that is ALI WOODS and alongside him Manchester’s finest TOM SHORT with his partner RHIANNON. ANDY ONIONS will be there as well of course. A man of many layers who’ll have you crying with laughter in no time. As usual, you can join in live at 9pm on the Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/BonkersBingoMcrOfficial

I’ve also got some online gigs coming up. Well two. Both on Saturday 30th January - and I’m HEADLINING (or, as it’s also known in the biz, on last) at both.

At 7.30pm there’s Comedy Livestream with Wyatt Shark and a whole host of funny people. It’ll be streamed to Youtube here https://youtu.be/zcmOsCUqoeM and you can also join the FB event here to put it in your diary, https://www.facebook.com/events/1724428031072283/ .

If you prefer cabaret to comedy then you might want to see me on Pick N’ Mix instead from 8.30pm. This one’s streamed exclusively through Zoom so pop over to https://www.annabelszki.com and fill in the form to request the link the week before. I watched this yesterday and it looks great. And I can see who’s watching and doing all the actions I expect of you in the songs!

Both shows are donations based so if you’re really poor then you don’t have to pay anything and if you’re rich you should shower me in cash. Preferably notes because people have thrown coins at me before and IT ISN'T QUITE THE SAME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bring Me To Queers - The Podcast

It's competition season and, between all the bingo, comedy shows, and festival show rehearsals, I have landed myself in the finals of ...